Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun new sport: Skijoring!

Why hello there, pup! Guess what I found! I was searching online for some sports for dogs in the winter time, like dog sledding. I saw an interesting link on a website about skijoring, and clicked on it. Skijoring is like dog sledding mixed with cross country skiing (the dogs pull the skier). It looked really fun and easy, and I would totally try it, but I don't have any of the equipment. But if you have the cross country gear, I think that it would be worth it to drop the $100 or so to get the dog gear. Also, Skijoring doesn't require the six or so dogs, you can even one or two dogs pull you. Heres the link to the website I was telling you about:

http://www.urbanmushers.ca/urbanmushers/Skijoring_info.html

No comments:

Post a Comment